3 Mukhi Original Certified Rudraksha from Nepal Sold By EverestBeads. All genuine rudraksha from Nepal with benefits of three mukhi rudraksha.
Three distinct lines present in the 3 Mukhi Rudraksha distinguish themselves from the rest of the beads of Rudraksha. They are mainly available in two varieties, Nepal and Java Indonesian beads but Nepalese beads are larger in size with deeper and sharper lines on their surface. Hence, Nepalese beads are superior, heavy, lustrous, well-developed beads with symmetry and more effective having a high frequency.
Introduction of Three Mukhi Rudraksha
The three (3) Mukhi Rudraksha is enforced by three divine principles and powers i.e. Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Shiva and the trinity of Gunaas Sattva and Rajas. It symbolizes a divine and pure form of all three types of Agnidev (fire). He is the three-faced Rig Vedic deity who is fiery and powerful that embodies life, duty, sacrifice, virtues, liberation, etc. It is by the blessings of Lord Agnidev that wards off all the past deeds of negative nature and purifies the wearer and his surroundings. Wearing 3 mukhi beads, cleanses the soul and body of the wearer and exculpates other negativities, depression, anxiety, guilt-induced complexes just like it turns everything into ashes. Our holy epic, “Shiva Puran”, described 3 mukhi Rudraksha as the deliverer of all the fruits of Sadhana. It is due to the flame of Agnidev that is believed to be as auspicious as participating in Havans (sacred worship with offerings to fire). The price of 3 mukhi rudraksha depends upon its origin, shape and size, its effectiveness, etc. For. eg. Nepalese bead displays the faster result as compared to Java Indonesian beads and other varieties found in the world. Depending upon its rarity and size, dealers from different parts of the world sell it starting from $5 to $25 but Everest Beads Pvt. Ltd. has premium beads available at a much economical price than the prices described above.
3 mukhi rudraksha ruling planet
The three mukhi rudraksha is blessed by the Lord Agni as a ruling deity and its controlling planet is Mars who is the planet of extreme anger, fire, desire, action, and energy. By wearing 3 mukhi Rudraksha, The malefic effects of Mars such as disease of blood, blood pressure, weakness, disturbed menstrual cycle, kidney, etc. are considerably weakened. The hot and tempered effects like land disputes, accidents, feeling of inferiority, anger, hatred, mental disturbances are easily erased with the blessing of three mukhi Rudraksha. Not only, Mars, but the wearer can also escape from the malefic effects of the Sun as well. Mars is normally equivalent to the blood system and the energy levels in the body and hence, highly beneficial for those having the Mangalik Dosha in their birth chart.
Benefits of 3 mukhi Rudraksha:
Three mukhi Rudraksha offers immense healing benefits once it comes in contact with the skin of the wearer. It has a soothing effect on one’s mind and body. After putting this on, people will slowly start to grow their spiritual world. Not only this, It is also blessed with various other medical, materialistic and planetary benefits and values. Out of numerous benefits of three mukhi bead, some of the spotlighted benefits are shown below:
- Three mukhi Rudraksha shields from inferiority complex or fear of unknown or those experiencing self-hatred, guilt, and depression by making a wearer fearless and courageous.
- It frees a wearer from anger, short-tempered and violent behavior and directs towards peacefulness and patience.
- It helps to increase memory power, skin glow, wit, and intelligence.
- Single 3 mukhi rudraksha in a red silk thread is beneficial for those children who are prone to accidents and sickness.
- It helps to solve all the problems of a person and achieve great success, fame in their life.
- This is also believed to be effective for people suffering from anemic conditions (lack of blood in the body).
- It liberates the person from obstacles that he/she is facing because of theirs past karmas.
How to wear 3 mukhi rudraksha
Before wearing any beads of rudraksha it is very important to understand that it must be energized to activate the divine power of three mukhi Rudraksha by following the proper method. To make a Rudraksha mala 0f 3 mukhi Rudraksha, its arrangement, stringing methodology, number, and direction must be meticulously considered to circulate energy around each beads. Rudraksha beads also work capacitors having two polarities which is why, it needs to be arranged in a cyclic fashion for uniform transmission of energy. We must strictly follow the few steps to energize (Pran Pratistha) before wearing it. This way its effectiveness can be increased:
- At early in the morning on Sunday, take a bath before you start anything related to 3 mukhi Rudraksha.
- Wash three mukhi Rudraksha with fresh milk (unboiled)/ Ganga Jal/ holy water and apply Sandalwood Paste to it.
- You need to face in the east direction and stay in a peaceful mind while chanting the mantra for 3 mukhi rudraksha (Om Mahajwalaaya Vidmahe Agni Madhayay Dhimahi Tanno Agnih Prachodayat).
- A Diyo must be lit in front of 3 mukhi Rudraksha and fresh flowers, fruits, sweets and Panchamrit (A special spiritual preparation made of Five items viz, holy water, milk, ghee, honey and curd) are offered with deep faith to Lord Shiva and the Holy Rudraksha Bead.
- After that, you can wear it around the neck as a pendant or bracelet around the wrist or can be kept in the place of worship.
- By this procedure, you can generate a Live Energy within the 3 mukhi Rudraksha.
3 mukhi Rudraksha Price
Depending upon size, availability, rarity and origin of 3 mukhi Rudraksha, it has come into different shapes of price. As compared to other higher and lower beads, it is quite larger in its availability all over the world. But still, dealers in other parts of the world are unnecessarily charging it as high as $30 which is nothing more than a profit. The long term mission and goal of the Everest Beads is not to take advantage of their customer but in fact to guide people in their hard times. Therefore, starting from small beads to collector one, Everest beads Pvt. Ltd. has listed out in between $4 to $7 depending upon small-sized, medium-sized and collector-sized.